Who will be the president?

Saturday 7 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mommy & Grandma- June Menzies/Anacleta Abraham.

The two most important people in my life, my mommy and grandma RIP......They mean so much to me and on this day I would like to honor them as they deserve nothing but the best...

They both watch over, nourish and protect me but mommy had one more job which was maternally.  They are both my doctor and nurse rolled into one.  If it's a fever, a cut, a broken tooth, it doesn't matter.  They know how to fx it.  They are the chief cook.  The dependable moms. 

They are my counselor.  They listen to all my problems and help me try to solve them.  Although grandma isnt here anymore she still has that place in my heart just as if she was here.  I remember like it was just yesterday she was here with me.  She was mom to me.  I barely known her as grandma though she played that role too. 

My mom and grandma are the light at the end of the tunnel in the wake of a storm.  They are MOM!!!!
Over-worked, underpaid, and tired but they never ever complain.  I thank God everyday for blessing me with two wonderful people.  He took away one from me early but i know she is in a better place and mommy is right here doing what she would have done... I love both forever and a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment