Who will be the president?

Thursday 24 March 2011

My Best Friend

 

MY BEST FRIEND

Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.

She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long
I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there
I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend I found
Was nothing but my mirror.


This poem is dedicated to all my close/best friends..you all know who you are..Thank you for always being there through my bad and good times...That is what true friends do...we stick to the end...Again thank you all!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment