Who will be the president?

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Happy Birthday Vanessa Matus!!!!!!!

So its one of my bestesestest friend's birthday...She turns 20 years young on April 9th.  Im so thank for like 6 years of that total years im friend with her...She means alot to me...A friend that is always there and giving me advices when i need them....Alwasy a positive person...

She is our party planner...Always wanna make things happen....I'm so sorry i missed ur bd outing...but i promise to make it up to you with an ice-cream date....nd something else remember???heheheh....

Im sure you had fun that night tho because it was pageant night too.....lol....I hope u had a good time...and may GOd continue blessing you..and i hope al ur bd wishes had come true if not im gonna make them come true lmao.....jk...

I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment